This position is responsible for the daily activities associated with the Networking group and Level III Help Desk support. This includes: Network administration, installation, maintenance of PC’s terminals, printers and software for the facility. Position will also work directly with Network Management and Network engineering teams on strategies consistent with the technical direction of the Organization and the IT Director.
- Develops, tests and analyzes all Server procedural code, reports and abalyzed new and existing subsystems and applications
- Install and configure desktop computers
- Install and configure printers, scanners and peripherals
- Trouboleshoot network PC issues
- Knowledge with Microsoft products and systems
- Provide client with desktop application deployment support
- Recommend and Implement desktop and peripheral upgrades
- Install and configure desktop software and operating systems
- Provide after hour support when on call
- Work directly with Engineering team on all master deployments.
- Provide network support for all users assign by location
- Install patch cabling and troubleshoot network issues.
- Provide support for all monitoring devices, TV’s and printers
- Work under the direction of the IT Supervisor
- Maintain a good communication with clients
- Critical thinker troubleshhoting skils
- Provide Domain controler support
- Create and assign user on the Domain
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university if possible with at least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field (preferred)
- Application support experience but not required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working within a network environment
- Excellent computer knowledge is required, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Experience with stored procedures and triggers
- Strong customer service orientation and communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with peers and management
- Ability to work independently with or without direct supervision
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong decision-making, analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have excellent prioritization skills
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNAL CLINICA LAS MERCEDES APPLICANTS
Inform your immediate supervisor that you are applying to any of the positions posted and should be working for more than 1 year in the current position.
If you are interested, please click here to fill out this form.